Prices start at $69
Please call for a personalized quote
These actual rental rates are based on the type of service, the amount of time rented, distance to delivery (delivery set up and take down), and so forth. All Birth Announcements are a week long rental for the same price. The best way to receive a specific rental rate is to fill out a Reservation Request Form with all of your pertinent information and details.
PURCHASE YOUR KEEPSAKE SIGNS!
18" x 24" - $25
24" x 36" - $50
Please try to reserve your spot early especially if you need a personalized keepsake sign. We prefer 2 -3 weeks notice to guarantee a personalized sign but we will do our best should this be a late decision.
BALLOON BOUQUET - Price Varies
FLOWERS - Price Varies
Please let us know if you would like p.m. or a.m. delivery service. Prices are mostly sunup to sundown with 24 hour options. Prices are from $50, $69, $75, $90 and $120 plus delivery charges from 33813
First 15 miles included with price of package
$10 : 16 - 20 miles
$20 : 21+ miles within territory
Please request out of territory location pricing and availability
CALL NOW FOR AVAILABILITY!
Payment is required to secure your booking. All orders must be prepaid. We provide you with an online invoice, that details out all of the specifics of your order. You will click “Pay” on the invoice, and it will take you to a secure online payment page. We are sent a notification that payment was made. All sales are final.
Gated Communities & Restricted Areas: If the delivery address is in a gated community or restricted area, you are responsible for gaining permission for our service. We are not responsible for obtaining authorization. Therefore, if you know we are required to enter a gated community, please provide the appropriate gate code or instructions on how to gain access. If we attempt to deliver your display and cannot enter due to these reasons, you are not issued a refund. Please plan ahead so we can make it fun for everyone!
Hard Ground: We sometimes have a hard time setting up our displays even after we’ve had rain. Please water the yard before we arrive! If you do not live at the home, we would appreciate if you would please tell someone else in the home to water.
A.k.a "The boring stuff". Yes, we know this isn't the fun part, but all the important stuff is listed below. If you have any questions, don't hesistate to get in touch
1. Payment is required at the time of booking in order to confirm/hold your reservation/date.
2. You will be invoiced for missing or damaged lawn display items.
3. For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting or playing on it. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
4. We do ask that you take pride in your lawn display, and treat it with respect. Please do not move the items.
5. Please do not throw lawn display items in the garbage, or vandalize our signs. Even if you do not like the display gift given to you, these items ARE our property and business. It is best to notify the honoree to not harm the display, as you are still responsible for it.
6. Please protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawnmowers, dogs, etc.
7. Contact with string trimmers may cause damage as well.
8. If you have a LAWN CREW coming, please arrange for them to come BEFORE we set up.
9. We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please DO NOT pull the signs from the ground. We are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental.
10. From time to time, we wont be able to deliver to a requested area if unsuitable for our greeting displays. In these cases, a full refunded will be given.
11. If you would like your display to be anonymous, please let us know at time of booking.